Friday, January 8, 2010

when did i stop liking fatboy slim?

so, ive got a few things figured out. it's already a week into the new year. hooray@! when did i start liking van morrison? when i got caught up in some sillyness with a silly girl. we both made efforts to get to know eachothers music, i just didnt stop, and van morrison is good too, dont get me wrong, it just might not be the music for me. weird that fatboy slim still kicks ass.

Well, it's been the longest week of my life. One week spent with almost no social contact. I wanted it, and i got it, and hell, it's lame. I mean, I can still go online and all that, but having a life isn't so bad. I vaguely remember having a life, and I seem to remember it being alright.

So, I didn't just sit around and vegitate during this time. I cleaned out the basement of my apartment. Evidence suggests that approximately 12 years have passed since this was last done. Also there is very suggestive evidence of a history of marijuana cultivation. Soil, chemical fertilizers, about twenty baggies, one filled with stems, and a slew of print-offs concerning marijuana cultivation. Oh, I found this door, as I was moving everything out of a small room, I pry a really hefty peice of wood out of there and right behind it is an absolutely gorgeous door. It's obviously old, there is a patina of dirt on it, and it's really pretty. So, I had a moment when I thought how cool is this, a lot of grudge work, but I found something nice so it's worth it. The back of the door is painted blue... lol. FU painter@! you probably are responsible for the white woodwork. yeah, you suck.

2010, off to a good start.

No comments:

Post a Comment